The DAT-850 can take a maximum payload up to 15kg and a maximum altitude for take-off and landing of up to 2,500m AMSL.
DAT-850 15kg Payload VTOL UAV
*** หากท่านใดสนใจ สามารถติดต่อได้ที่ Line ID : @droneacademy ***
- Hybrid power of oil and electricity.
- Long range and Long endurance: endurance 6hrs@5kg payload.
- Maximum payload up to 15kg.
- Maximum Altitude for take-off and landing up to 2,500m AMSL.
- Vertically take-off and vertically landing, no need of runway and catapult assistance rack
- “One click” take-off, return home, and landing, easy to operate.
- Quick assemble and dis- assemble.
- Support various payload, widely used in various industries and scenario.
- Applied in industries: Unmanned surveying, Transportation, Reconnaissance, Aerial mapping, Forest Fire fighting, Communication in emergency
- Durable and robust.
|Specifications of DAT-850:|
|Length||2.6m||Height(maximum main landing gear)||770mm|
|Landing gear form||Four-point parallel landing gear||Tank capacity||12L/14.5L|
(at sea face level)
|Stall speed||24m/s||Operation on the sea||Yes, for maritime version|
|Endurance||8 hours||Maximum Altitude for take-off||2,500m AMSL|
|Payload||10kg@4 hours (for 850E) 5kg@6 hours (for 850E)||Max payload||15kg@2 hrs@850E|
|Maximum Range||660km @payload=5kg||Max take-off weight||50kg|
|Navigation mode||GPS/BDS||Consumption of fuel||3.5L/hour|
|Engine for take-off and landing||Electricity powered
|Engine for cruising||Oil-powered two stroke carburetor engine|
|Wind load rating
|5 grade (8.0~10.8m/s) when cruising
3 grade (3.4~5.4 m/s)
|Lowest operating Temperature
|-20℃ for Anti-ice version
6℃ for ordinary version
Take-off mode Vertically Landing mode Vertically
Celling 3,000m for ordinary version Operating humidity ≤90%RH
5,000m for plateau version